Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy around here

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in 4 days! We have been pretty busy around here getting ready for school to start up again :( Here are some things that I have created in the last couple of days. I hope you enjoy them. This card I made for the SCS challenge SC239, a sketch challenge. If you have not been to Splitcoaststampers before, you have to check it out. There is a link in my sidebar. I made this card using the scraps I had from the bridal party cards I made for my sister. The image was colored with Sharpies. The image is called Blossoms and it's a Snag'em clear stamp from imaginisce.


I made this little bag of goodies for a friend. Our boys had swimming lessons together and the last week we didn't get to go because Tanner injured his ear and had to stay out of the water. She kept updating his swim teacher and then grabbed his certificate on the last day of lessons for us. I thought this would be a fun way to show her my appreciation! This little bag is made from an envelope. I stamped the candy all over it and colored them in with sharpies. To prevent bleeding I cut down a 4x6 index card so it would fit into the envelope, then colored in the images. I used my Cutterpede scallop blade for the top design. Make sure you score your envelope before stamping it :) I forgot to do that step first on this one and that's why the many thanks is so close to the bottom and right edge of the bag. This bag is holding 6 of the covered Hershey's nuggets. I stamped the images on address labels and then wrapped them around it. The images are from Studio G clear stamps that I got in Michael's Crafts dollar bins awhile back. The card is 2x2 and I attached it to the bag using an office clip so that it would work for Thursdays challenge at SCS WT229. Then I tied a piece of red ribbon around one side of the metal piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment