Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Party cards

I just finished making three cards for my sister. She needed a bachelorette card, a bridal shower card and a wedding card all for one of her friends. She told me that the colors were brown and that she was having wildflowers. I picked up the printed paper from American Crafts at Michaels along with the passionate (pink) paper by Bazzill. I love two sided papers for cards like this so you don't have to try and match up colors. I also used white card stock. The first card is for her bachelorette party. The Martini stamp is from Vap! scrap.



The next card is for the shower. The stack
of presents is by katie & co. Both images
were stamped with Stazon Timber brown.











The last card is for the wedding. The
three-tiered cake is also from katie & co. The ribbon is Martha Stewart- dove white craft seam binding.







No comments:

Post a Comment