Monday, August 3, 2009

Congratulations on the new job

I'm back. My sister-in-law started her new job today. I had wanted to get this made yesterday and dropped off to her but it didn't work out. Here is the card I made her which is also for the SCS challenge IC191. We were to find inspiration from the website Heavenly Hostess. Here was my inspiration http://www.heavenlyhostess.com/aprons_blackzinnia.html I love the way the colors pop from the black background. I stamped the background paper using a variety of stamps from my new Circles and Dots set by INKADINKADO. Ink pads are by Anna Griffin, the Darcey Collection. I cut a small piece of the pp and matted it onto green paper. Then I cut a rectangle of black cs and white cs. I stamped Congratulations (by Kolette Hall) in stazon jet black ink. I put a red square brad inside the red felt flower (both in my stash of goodies along with the black and white poke-a-dot ribbon). I used Tombo mono adhesive to put it all together. Here is a candy dish that I tied a ribbon around and filled with Dove carmel chocolates for her office. Thanks for looking.
This is the printed paper I created.

Here is the card.




This is the candy jar. They all look better in person. For some reason my pics are really dark, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment