Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthdays

We have a birthday party for our cousins kids tonight. Here is the card I made for their 16 (I think :) ) year old boy.


The money holder was made by adhering a strip of blue cs to the inside of the card. I then put a strip of poke-a-dot paper over it and added a staple to two opposite corners. The pictures below are the card and gift I made for their three year daughter. I had this baby paper in my wrapping stash. I don't use it because it has a defect going through the middle of the paper throughout the entire roll. Instead of recycling I opted to reuse it. I flipped it over and stamped the happy birthday image all over it using colorbox chalk rouge.

Then I decided to use the card I made as part of the packaging rather than sticking it in an envelope.


What do you think? I challenge you to find something to reuse before having it going into your recycling bin. I'd love to see what you create...share it in the comments section. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment